How many times have you made excuses on why you did not have breakfast? I can think of a 1000 times I missed ‘the most important meal’ of the day and if I am being honest 999 of those excuses were mainly because I was not bothered enough to get into the kitchen.
This is one simple and quick example of how little stress breakfast can be… keep your eyes glued to this page for more. Remember that you don’t have to make everything from scratch, find healthy options you can buy in the store and viola combine for a fastest meal. The guacamole was the only thing on this platter that I made which I have detailed below.
- 3 slices Whole-wheat multi-seed bread
- 1 ripe avocado
- 300g Wild caught smoked salmon
- 1 medium sized organic apple washed and sliced into 6 pieces
- Slice avocado and take out the seed
- Using a fork, mash the avocado into desirable texture
- Add preferred seasoning, mine was just salt and pepper
- Serve and enjoy
Plate guacamole with rest of ingredients and serve. Now grab yourself a cup of tea and enjoy…as always, this is my two pesewas by Sugru Ali